Expedition cruise to the frozen continent; a mysterious land of immense glaciers & remote wildlife
Embark on a luxury expedition cruise across the Drake Passage to one of the world's true wildnernesses. Admire the towering glaciers, penguin colonies and breathtaking icescapes of the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Embark on a memorable journey from Argentina to the remote Antarctic wilderness
- Start with a tour and free time in Buenos Aires, the 'Paris of South America'
- Admire the colourful houses of La Boca and choose to attend a tango show
- Continue to the Lake District, a region of pristine forest, lakes & volcanoes
- Follow walking trails, horse ride or enjoy picnics in splendid alpine scenery
- Fly to Tierra del Fuego to begin your ten night Antarctica Expedition Cruise
- Sail on-board the luxury Sea Spirit, with superior comfort and spacious cabins
- Explore the icy landscapes on regular excursions
- Discover sheltered bays and gaze at huge glaciers and icebergs
- Encounter penguins, sea birds, seals and whales