This far-flung archipellago of rocky, windswept islands in the South Atlantic is home to a huge variety of wildlife, with Sea Lions, Albatrosses and Penguins. British heritage is visible in the towns, farms and people.
- Our difinitive tour across the far-flung archipellago of islands in the South Atlantic
- Start on Sea Lion Island, staying close to abundant wildlife and white sand beaches
- Continue to Pebble Island, covered in moorland with wading birds and war debris
- Enjoy 2 nights on picturesque Carcass Island for fantastic birdwatching opportunities
- Finish at Stanley to see Magellanic penguins and visit the Falkland Islands Museum