The third largest European low-cost carrier, with a UK hub at London Gatwick
- Norwegian is the second largest airline in Scandinavia, founded in 1993, and the third largest European low-cost carrier. Norwegian also has several secondary hubs which include London.
- From Gatwick Airport, Norwegian operates long-haul services on their Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner - configured with Premium Economy class and Economy class cabins, across various destinations including the USA, Bangkok, Singapore and, as from the 14th of February to Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- Veloso Tours has access to special operator rates. This allows us to offer our clients flight-inclusive bespoke packages for their Americas and Asia network.
- The Boeing 787-9 features LED "mood lighting" and has larger windows than other aircrafts.
- Seat pitch 32” and seat width 17”.
- Meal and one alcoholic and one soft drink.
- International power outlet.
- Every seat is equipped with a touch-screen entertainment system, which passengers can access to control audio, video, snacks and drinks requests.
- You can assign your seat in advance, the cost starts from £25. Log in to "Manage my booking" to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Premium Economy Cabin