The third largest European low-cost carrier, with a UK hub at London Gatwick
- Norwegian is the second largest airline in Scandinavia, founded in 1993, and the third largest European low-cost carrier. Norwegian also has several secondary hubs which include London.
- From Gatwick Airport, Norwegian operates long-haul services on their Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner - configured with Premium Economy class and Economy class cabins, across various destinations including the USA, Bangkok, Singapore and, as from the 14th of February to Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- Veloso Tours has access to special operator rates. This allows us to offer our clients flight-inclusive bespoke packages for their Americas and Asia network.
- Full Description
- The Boeing 787-9 features LED "mood lighting" and has larger windows than other aircrafts.
- Seat pitch 32” and seat width 17”.
- Meal and one alcoholic and one soft drink.
- International power outlet.
- Every seat is equipped with a touch-screen entertainment system, which passengers can access to control audio, video, snacks and drinks requests.
- You can assign your seat in advance, the cost starts from £25. Log in to "Manage my booking" to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Premium Economy Cabin
- Full Description
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
NEW HOLIDAYS - It is time to plan your next trip. Please email: email@example.com to discuss your bespoke tour itinerary with flexible booking terms.
The recovery now involves living with the New Normal at home and abroad. From 22 August, our office will be open for you to visit us to discuss your travel plans or we can now arrange a telephone or video call.
Our new Latin America brochure is out now.
FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED WITH COVID-19 COVER for all our clients travelling in 2020 to June 2021
Many thanks, Veloso Tours Team