Charles de Gaulle it the largest international airport in France, it is the home base for Air France, KLM and other SkyTeam airlines. It has three terminals, with terminal 2 being divided into 6 zones: 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F & 2G. They are all linked by the airport shuttle CDGVAL.
Wi-Fi service is available in all terminals.
Charles de Gaulle airport is located 16 miles north-east of Paris.
The airport has direct access to the national rail RER, TGV and also to the bus network.
Charles de Gaulle Airport is comprised of three terminals, with Terminal 2 being divided into 6 zones: 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F & 2G. They are all linked by the airport shuttle CDGVAL. The minimum connecting time is 2 hours for international flights. It is not necessary to reclaim your baggage since this will be loaded automatically into your connecting flight. For information on your particular connection click here.
Other areas services include reading areas, relaxation areas, games areas and a variety of shops and restaurants.
Transferring between terminals:
Walking is the fastest way of transferring between Terminals 2A and 2D, and takes approximately 10-20 minutes.
For transfers between Terminal 2A and 2E, take shuttle bus 3.
For transfers between Terminals 1 and 2, take shuttle bus 1.
For transfers between Terminals 2 and 3, take shuttle bus 5.
Transferring between airports:
Between CDG and ORY Airports via taxi, shuttle bus or RER takes about one hour.
Irrespective of the class of service passengers are flying, there are airport lounges that can be accessible by paying at the door, booking a day lounge pass or through a lounge membership program such as Priority Pass. In this guide with give you an overview of all lounges existing at Charles de Gaulle airport:
- Air France La Premiere: Terminal 2E, across from Gate 14, the exclusive La Première passengers. More information click here.
- Air France, KLM – Delta: various location at T2, T2E (Halls K, L and M), T2F T& 2G: entrance is complimentary for Business and First, La Premiere passengers, otherwise the entrance fee is €45. More information click here.
- YotelAir Paris: Terminal 2E. Airside - Non-Schengen departing and transit passengers only, close to Gate L. Passengers traveling from Gates K and M can access the lounge via the Shuttle train but must allow time to return to the gates. Open 05:30 – 22:00 daily. Entrance fee £27. More information click here.
- Sheltair Lounge: Terminal 2D. Airside - Level 1, before Passport Control in front of Gate D56. Schengen flights only. Open 05:30 – 21:00 daily. Entrance fee £26. More information click here.
- Lounge Options: Terminal 2C. The Lounge Option upon arrival is available to all customers** arriving at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, regardless of their airline. Open 05:30 – 21:00 daily. Entrance is complimentary for Business and First, La Premiere passengers, otherwise the entrance is €50 between 5:30 AM and 10:00 AM, and €35 after 10:00 AM. More information click here.