Explore the distinct geological and diverse habitats of Costa Rica, uncovering its rich wildlife, tropical rainforests, volcanoes and thermal springs.
The central mountain range between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, creates a huge variety of habitats where National Parks protect the forest for excellent birdwatching while staying in character lodges.
- Travel with like-minded travellers and expert guides on our Costa Rica group tour
- Visit lush national parks, misty cloud forests, towering volcanoes and golden beaches
- Stay in character lodges far from civilization
- Trek through rainforest in the shadow of the towering Arenal Volcano
- Tour the wildlife-rich Tortuguero National Park with an expert naturalist
- Experience the hanging bridges and exotic bird life of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Relax on Manuel Antonio's golden beaches and follow its wildlife trails
- See the smoking green crater lake of a volcano up close