Experience the contrasting Spanish and Portuguese influences on Latin Americas two largest countries, discovering their magnificent cities and Iguassu waterfalls.
Enjoy cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, admire Iguassu magnificent waterfalls, explore the majestic setting, Royal history and vibrancy of Rio de Janeiro and discover Salvador's colonial and African heritage.
- Travel with like-minded travellers and expert guides to Argentina & Brazil
- Discover the remarkable natural beauty and vibrant cities of these two countries
- Experience cosmopolitan Buenos Aires and its dramatic tango performances
- Be awed by the magnificent Iguaza Falls, buried deep in subtropical rainforest
- Discover the iconic beaches and famous sights of Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy the unique Afro-Portuguese culture and cuisine of colourful Salvador de Bahia