Travel into the Inca heartland to explore islands of Lake Titicaca, terraces of Colca Canyon, fields of Sacred Valley and fortress of Machu Picchu.
Explore the Inca Empire including the remote Colca Canyon and staying in the "Sacred Valley", taking the trains to Machu Picchu and along magnificent Andean landscapes from Lake Titicaca to Cusco.
- Travel with like-minded travellers and expert guides on our Peru group tour
- Explore iconic sites, across a region rich in history and Inca culture
- Enjoy a tour of vibrant Lima and sample its world class culinary scene
- Admire the beautiful 'White City' of Arequipa
- See condors close-up at the immense Colca Canyon
- Visit Lake Titicaca, home to small communities preserving their ancient traditions
- Discover the hilltop Inca ruins and see rural Peruvian life in the Sacred Valley
- Be guided around the historic streets of Cusco, former Inca capital
- Marvel at Machu Picchu, the lost citadel of the Incas, hidden in lush cloud forest