Explore the strong traditional communities of Bolivia and the source of Spanish wealth, before exploring the Inca civilisation on our journey through Peru.
Step back in time to explore landlocked Bolivia and the riches of Potosi. Cross mysterious Lake Titicaca perched at the top of the Andean mountains, travelling by train to Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Travel with like-minded travellers and expert guides on our Bolivia & Peru group tour
- An in-depth exploration of their culture, traditions and rich colonial and Inca heritage
- Discover the contrasting Bolivian cities of Santa Cruz, Sucre and La Paz
- Understand Bolivia's turbulent past at Potosi's poignant Cerro Rico silver mine
- Venture to the origins of the Inca Empire at majestic Lake Titicaca
- Explore dramatic ancient hilltop ruins and see rural life in the Sacred Valley
- Marvel at Machu Picchu, the lost citadel of the Incas, buried deep in lush cloud forest
- Be guided around the historic centre of Cusco, the former Inca capital