Explore the legacy of the Mayan Civilisation visible in huge pyramids and fortress cities, bustling markets and colourful weavings.
The Mayan Civilisation self-destructed before the arrival of the Conquistadores. Today, we visit their legacy, massive pyramids and jungle strongholds, colourful markets and colonial heritage.
- Travel with like-minded travellers and expert guides to Guatemala & Belize
- Experience huge Mayan pyramids, beautiful colonial cities and vibrant Indian markets
- Admire the historic city of Antigua, backed by towering volcanoes
- Explore the majestic Lake Atitlan and its surrounding traditional villages
- Discover Chichicastenango's vibrant indigenous market and barter for local goods
- Survey the huge Mayan pyramids of Tikal and Lamanai, buried deep in tropical jungle
- Enjoy the remote beauty of Belize's Mountain Pine Ridge and swim beneath waterfalls
- Go in search of exotic bird life and animals in the lagoons and swamps of Orange Walk