Landmark Tours Holidays
Antarctica Air-Cruise, Towering Icebergs, Remote Penguin Colonies & Cosmopolitan Santiago
0 Night Itinerary from £11,301
Frei Air-Cruise Tour
Fly over Drake Passage and enjoy an unforgettable 5 night Antarctica Cruise and explore Santiago, the landscapes of the Andes and colourful Valparaiso.
Select your preferred departure date
- Combine Santiago de Chile with an Antarctica air-cruise
- Choose to fly over Drake Passage
- Enjoy an intimate Antarctica cruise aboard the Ocean Nova
- Marvel at glorious fjords and towering icebergs seen by few travellers
- Get close to penguin colonies, sea birds, seals and whales
- Gain incredible insights from experienced polar guides
- Obtain a deeper perspective on Santiago with our wonderful guide
- Go hiking in the pristine Cajon del Maipo
- Visit the colourful bohemian port city of Valaparaiso
This itinerary can be tailored to your preferences by our specialist advisors, who can provide a guaranteed price based on your choice of route, duration, flights, hotels, transport and excursions.
|Multiple Travellers - Twin Room||£11,301|
Prices are a guideline and per person. Please request a quote for Special Events, Christmas, New Year's Eve & Easter.
- 14 Days / 11 Nights
- International flights (2 overnight)
- Internal flights & flights to/from South Shetland Islands
- Accommodation as shown on the itinerary
- 5 night Ocean Nova Expedition Cruise, all meals & excursions
- Price based on air-cruise starting on 7th December 2019. Other dates may vary.
- Breakfast every day at hotels
- Transfers to and from airports
- Transport throughout the itinerary
- Excursions listed, all with expert, English-speaking guides
- Prices are per person
Speak with a Specialist
Contact an Advisor
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 6 AUGUST 2022
EXPEDITION CRUISES in the Galapagos, Amazon, Patagonia Fjords & Cape Horn, Antarctica, Indonesia.
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID cover.