The proud, defiant traditions of Cuba contrast with impressive Mayan pyramids of the Yucatan
The proud, defiant traditions of Cuba contrast with impressive Mayan pyramids of the Yucatan, both sharing similar Spanish colonial heritage but very different modern history and American influence.
- Combine Cuba's revolutionary society with the Mayan heritage of Mexico's Yucatán
- Enjoy a tour of Havana with a local expert and time at leisure to soak in the city
- Venture out to see the tobacco plantations and rock formations of rural Vinales
- Stay in the colonial city of Merida and visit the impressive Uxmal Mayan ruins
- Explore the world-famous Chichen Itza, staying nearby to avoid the biggest crowds
- Finish on the idyllic Caribbean beaches of Playa del Carmen