The Mayan route
Visit Mayan villages, colourful weavers and the massive pyramids built by powerful civilisations that mysteriously abandoned their cities to the encoaching jungle.
- Travel through Mexico and Guatemala to admire Mayan ruins, browse traditional markets, observe local life and stay a remote jungle lodge
- Explore the Mayan ruins of Palenque, Uxmal and Chichen Itza with expert guides
- Travel deep into the jungle to discover Guatemala's remote Mayan sites
- Enjoy the colonial centre of Antigua, a charming city surrounded by volcanoes
- Browse the colourful weavings at the large Indian market of Chichicastenango
- Take a scenic boat trip on enchanting Lake Atitlan to visit traditional communities