Patagonia Glaciers, Tierra del Fuego and across the Andes through lush forests, lakes and snow covered peaks.
Explore a region of Patagonian glaciers and Andean landscapes of lush forests, pristine lakes and snow-covered peaks, plus the windswept islands of Tierra del Fuego.
- Enjoy the great outdoors and abundant wildlife in Chilean and Argentine Patagonia
- Journey to glacier fields, snow-capped mountains, serene lakes and icy channels
- Start in the stylish city of Buenos Aires, home to traditional cafes and tango halls
- Marvel at the bird and sea life of the Peninsula Valdes and see whales up close
- Travel to the southernmost city in the world to discover the remote beauty of Ushuaia
- Be awed by the raw power of the staggering Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hike past granite peaks and sparkling lakes at Torres del Paine National Park
- Choose to extend your trip with an unforgettable Andean Lake Crossing