Annapurna Lowlands Trek
2 Night Itinerary from £799
Annapurna Trek Tour
An easy 3-day privately guided trek exploring the scenic Annapurna Lowlands and staying in comfortable Der & Downey's Lodges throughout.
Select your preferred departure date
- An easy, relaxed few days trekking - perfect to add-on to your tour of Nepal.
- Stay in comfortable and scenic Ker & Downey's Lodges with daily happy hour.
- Privately guided with the support of your own private porter.
- Trek in the beautiful Annapurna Lowlands through forests and into the mountains, with many photo opportunities.
- Visit the local villages, houses and schools for an understanding how local people life.
- Feel invigorated with the magnificent views of the sacred and unclimbed Fishtail Mountain.
This itinerary can be tailored to your preferences by our specialist advisors, who can provide a guaranteed price based on your choice of route, duration, flights, hotels, transport and excursions.
Trek to Birethanti - 1 Night
Day 1 - Trek to Birethanti
- Full Description
Tuesday, 27 September 2022
Trek to Birethanti
You will be collected from your hotel in Pokhara by your guide and taken for a trek briefing in the local Ker and Downey's office. We then continue by road with guide & porters to our trek start point in Nayapul (Approx. 1.5 hours).
Reaching Nayapul, our easy and undulating walk takes us to Sanctuary Lodge, less than one hour. The lodge has magnificent views of the sacred and unclimbed Fishtail Mountain, or Machhapuchre, as it is locally known.
Lunch is at the lodge followed by an optional walk to the village of Birethanti. Or you may choose to spend the afternoon exploring the surrounding river valley.
Trek to Tomijong - 1 Night
Day 2 - Trek to Tomijong
- Full Description
Wednesday, 28 September 2022
Trek to Tomijong
Following a leisurely breakfast, we leave Sanctuary lodge & trek to Ker & Downey's Mala Lodge at 1,395 meters. The lodge is built along the lines of a traditional Nepalese village. Every room has spectacular views of the surrounding valley and mountains. After lunch at the lodge, we have an option to visit the local village of Tanchok where we visit a local house, now made into a museum. The contents of the house illustrate how the local people live, together with the tools and implements of day to day traditional village life. We might also visit a local school. Overnight at Mala Lodge on a full board basis. Approx trekking time 2-3 hours.
Tomijong to Pokhara - 0 Nights
Day 3 - Tomijong to Pokhara
- Full Description
Thursday, 29 September 2022
Tomijong to Pokhara
After early morning tea and coffee served on your veranda, you will have the opportunity to photograph the stunning scenery of the Annapurna mountains from several different locations around the Lodge. After breakfast we trek to the village of Chandrakot through forests with surrounding views of the valley and mountains. Chandrakot is at an altitude of 1580 metres. We continue for a 30 minute walk to the village of Lumle, where we meet our vehicle and transfer to Pokhara, a journey of about 1-hour.
Arrive Pokhara and continue your tour of Nepal.
|Travel Dates||March - November 2021|
|Multiple Travellers - Twin Room||£799|
|Single Traveller - Own Room||£971|
Prices are a guideline and per person. Please request a quote for Special Events, Christmas, New Year's Eve & Easter.
- 2-nights in Ker & Downey lodges during the trek featuring all meals, snacks, drinking water tea and coffee while on trek.
- Evening happy hour including local soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks.
- Services of qualified local guide (English speaking) and porter.
- The loan of Trek pack, which includes duffel bags, day packs, hat and scarf, walking sticks and Pancho.
- Down jackets, warm hats and gloves are provided in the lodge.
- Transfers from/to Pokhara.
- Services of a local English Speaking accompanying guide throughout the trip.
- Entrance fees to monuments as mentioned in the itinerary (Based on current rate, subject to change).
- Permits required for trek.
- All currently applicable taxes including Service tax.
Speak with a Specialist
Contact an Advisor
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 26 September 2022
EXPEDITION CRUISES in the Galapagos, Amazon, Patagonia Fjords & Cape Horn, Antarctica, Indonesia
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID cover