- Terms and conditions
Cape Horn & Patagonia Cruises - 2024 - save £650 per cabin
Sail among fjords and glaciers together with your children, share unforgettable moments on board and experience first-hand the amazing nature of Patagonia.
Deep in the far south of Patagonia is Tierra del Fuego. It is here where the custom-built Australis ships cruise the dramatic landscape of glaciers, rocky islands, calm canals and snow covered peaks at the junction of the Pacific, Atlantic and Antarctic Oceans
The Stella Australis is a luxurious, awe-inspiring cruise ship. The ship, constructed in 2010, consists of 100 cabins with a capacity of up to 210 passengers. During the cruise, there will be daily inland tours lasting approximately two hours.
Fjords of Tierra Del Fuego: Punta Arenas - Ushuaia 4 nights
Patagonia Explorer: Ushuaia - Punta Arenas 4 nights
Call our expert travel consultants to construct your trip including a magical Australis cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion valid for new bookings made up to 29 February 2024.
- Valid for season 2024 only and subject to availability.
- The $300 p/p deposit must be paid in full 5 days after the reservation was made.
- Only applicable for A, AA, and AAA and Superiors cabins (Category B cabin is excluded).
- Port fees and gratuities are not included.
- Excursions subject to weather conditions.
- Promotion not cumulative with other promotions or benefits.
Choose your perfect holiday
Find inspiration from our selection of itinerary suggestions, a great starting point for your next tripView More Tours
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 24 February 2024
WILDLIFE: Click to view stunning wildlife destinations
GUIDES by Veloso Tours, are the best Local Hosts
ANTARCTICA: Cruise of a lifetime. Book well ahead
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID-19 cover