A medium sized luxury yacht for up to 32 guests with beautifully finished accommodation and fabulous al fresco dining.
With more deck space than other medium sized vessels, you will enjoy superb al fresco dining on your cruise on the M/V Evolution. The beautifully furnished salons, open decks and private areas enable relaxed enjoyment of the natural paradise you are exploring.
Choose from two 7 night itineraries. Your Naturalist Guide will always be with you, escorting you on the morning and afternoon land visits, lecturing each evening and accompanying you on snorkelling excursions and panga rides.
The itinerary includes visits to at least 8 uninhabited islands of the Galapagos National Park system, each with a different and diverse flora and fauna, plus the small town of Puerto Ayora on the island of Santa Cruz where you view the giant tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Centre.
The M/V Evolution also offers family orientated departures and special photo safaris, both of which are increasingly popular.
2020 Special Offer - Save 5% - plus FREE extras:
- Return flight from Quito or Guayaquil to Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee
- Ingala Transit control card
Valid on the following departure dates in 2020 - Jan 18-25 / Feb 1-8 / Feb 8-15 / Feb 29-Mar 7 / Sep 19-26 / Sep 26- Oct 3 Oct 3-10 / Oct 10-17 / Oct 17-24 / Nov 28-Dec 5 / Dec 5-12 / Dec 12-19
Please call us for details.
Valid for new bookings made up until 31 January 2020
- 50% single supplement applies to the above rates.
- Child discounts are not applicable to the above rates.
- Special applies to new bookings only and is not retroactive for past bookings.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer.