LATAM Airlines Group: Chilean LAN Airlines and Brazil's TAM Airlines
- Chilean LAN Airlines and Brazil's TAM Airlines merged in 2012 to create the LATAM Airlines Group and a combined network of 40 destinations in Brazil, 16 in Peru, 14 in Argentina, 16 in Chile, 14 in Colombia, 5 in Ecuador and 2 in Paraguay. It is also the only airline that operates flights to Easter Island in Chile. LATAM international operations connect to Europe, United States, the Caribbean, and Oceania.
- Latam is part of the Oneworld alliance, this allows travellers to accrue air miles with over 15 member airlines.
- Veloso Tours has access to their LATAM tour operator rates, as well the South American Airpass. This allows us to offer our clients flight-inclusive bespoke packages for the whole of their network.
LATAM Economy cabin Worldwide destinationsMore info
- LATAM Long haul fleet: Airbus 350, Boeing 767, Boeing 777 and Boeing Dreamliner 787. These planes have an individual 8.5 inches’ screens where it is possible to have a choice of movies and TV series.
- Seat pitch between 32" and seat width is 18".
- LATAM Short haul fleet with economy cabin are all from the Airbus 320 family. These planes do not have individual screens, for these flights passengers can download the Latam Entertainment app, to access a choice of complimentary TV series, movies and children's entertainment from your mobile, tablet or computer.
- Dining Experience: The onboard dining experience depends on the flight duration. For flights under 4.5 hours, you have the options of (BOB) Buy on Board food and beverages. For flights between 4.5 to 7 hours, you will be offered one meal service, either breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on the time of your flight. For flights over 7 hours, you will receive two hot meal services
- Seat allocation: We can allocate seats in advance for most of the Latam flights, simply let us know your preferences and we will do our utmost to provide you with the best seat from the moment you book.
LATAM offers Forward + or Space + seats have more legroom and are located in the first row of each cabin and in exit rows.More info
- Forward +: These seats have more legroom on the plane and are located in the front row
- Space +: These seats have more legroom and are located in the first row of each cabin and in exit rows. They are available on flights operated by LATAM Brasil. Cost start from £12 - £80 depending on the length of the flight.
- For Seat plus for LATAM Chile, the purchase is only available at the airport the same date of departure, or in the check-in online.
- For Seat plus for LATAM Brasil, the purchase is available at the airport, the call centre. Our Veloso Tours consultants will be happy to assist whenever needed.
- For safety reason seats, next to the emergency exits cannot be occupied by disabled passengers, under 15, senior citizens or pregnant women.
Premium Economy cabin is featured in some medium haul flight within South America, the cabin offers priority service in the 4 rows for 12 passengers.More info
Business Class Latam Veloso Tours
LATAM Fleet featuring business class seats are Airbus 350-900, Boeing 767-300, Being 777-300, and the Boeing Dreamliners B787-800/900More info
- LATAM Fleet featuring business class seats are Airbus 350-900, Boeing 767-300, B777-300 B787-800 and B787-900 with seat pitch between 74-75 Inches and seat width of 23 inches. Seats recline to a fully horizontal position becoming a bed.
- A 15.4" personal screen and an audio-video system with access to in-flight entertainment Selection or over 110 and over 1000 music albums.
- Dedicated check-in desk at most airports and access to LATAM VIP Lounges, located in Santiago (Chile), Ezeiza (Argentina), São Paulo (Brazil) and Bogotá (Colombia) and also OneWorld alliance lounges.
- The onboard dining experience in this cabin you will be offered one meal service, either breakfast, lunch or dinner prepared by renowned chefs and regional wines.
- Seat allocation is always free of charge and at any time from the moment you book your flight.
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 22 MAY 2022
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - Open for travel, all CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA, INDIA, INDONESIA
CRUISES on Expedition in the Galapagos, Amazon, Patagonia Fjords & Cape Horn, Antarctica, Indonesia
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID cover