Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is the second largest airline in Chile after LATAM.
- The airline is based at Santiago International Airport and operates 14 scheduled domestic routes and to six international destinations; Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Montevideo and Lima. In December 2017, the carrier started three new routes to Rio de Janeiro, Florianopolis and Punta Del Este,
- Sky Airline co-operates with Avianca via a codeshare agreement on services to Colombia and Peru.
- The airline currently operates a fleet of 15 aircraft, which includes Airbus 319 and Airbus 320.
Sky Economy CabinMore info
- Sky Airline fleet: It consists of Airbus 319 and 320, configured in a single economy class cabin.
- Seat pitch 32" and seat width is 17".
- Customers can opt to buy-on-board food via the airline website.
- Seat allocation: Customers can opt to allocate their seat in advance, cost start from £5
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 16 OCT
WEBINARS with Experts Live Reports on location. Click on Our Service above to sign-up and for recording of previous webinars. Next: China 21 Oct at 9am Ecuador & Galapagos 17 Nov at 14.00 Please register by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA, INDIA OPEN FOR TRAVEL. Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama should also be open soon.
NEW HOLIDAYS - WE ARE READY