Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is the second largest airline in Chile after LATAM.
- The airline is based at Santiago International Airport and operates 14 scheduled domestic routes and to six international destinations; Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Montevideo and Lima. In December 2017, the carrier started three new routes to Rio de Janeiro, Florianopolis and Punta Del Este,
- Sky Airline co-operates with Avianca via a codeshare agreement on services to Colombia and Peru.
- The airline currently operates a fleet of 15 aircraft, which includes Airbus 319 and Airbus 320.
Sky Economy CabinMore info
- Sky Airline fleet: It consists of Airbus 319 and 320, configured in a single economy class cabin.
- Seat pitch 32" and seat width is 17".
- Customers can opt to buy-on-board food via the airline website.
- Seat allocation: Customers can opt to allocate their seat in advance, cost start from £5
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 24 JULY
WEBINARS with Experts, Our Service above has sign-up and recording of previous webinars. Next: Mexico 29 July at 16.30; Brazil 12 Aug at 16.30; India 2 Sept at 11.00; To Register Email email@example.com
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VELOSO TOURS ATOL5153 LICENCE PROMPTLY RENEWED by the CAA on 19 July
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices. Now is the time to plan your next trip in 2021/22/23.