Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is the second largest airline in Chile after LATAM.
- The airline is based at Santiago International Airport and operates 14 scheduled domestic routes and to six international destinations; Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Montevideo and Lima. In December 2017, the carrier started three new routes to Rio de Janeiro, Florianopolis and Punta Del Este,
- Sky Airline co-operates with Avianca via a codeshare agreement on services to Colombia and Peru.
- The airline currently operates a fleet of 15 aircraft, which includes Airbus 319 and Airbus 320.
Sky Economy CabinMore info
- Sky Airline fleet: It consists of Airbus 319 and 320, configured in a single economy class cabin.
- Seat pitch 32" and seat width is 17".
- Customers can opt to buy-on-board food via the airline website.
- Seat allocation: Customers can opt to allocate their seat in advance, cost start from £5
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 20 JAN
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VACCINATION PROGRESSING - Gathering pace; everyone hopes it is the end of this pandemic.
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices, before 2022, when there may be a boom in travel and late availability constraints. Whichever departure date you choose, now is the time to plan your next trip. Check our tour itineraries, download from our website, request our brochures or contact our travel agents.
BROCHURE - New Latin America brochure is out now to inspire you. View and request a copy in Brochures.