Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is a Chilean low-cost carrier founded in 2001.
- Sky Airline is the second largest airline in Chile after LATAM.
- The airline is based at Santiago International Airport and operates 14 scheduled domestic routes and to six international destinations; Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Montevideo and Lima. In December 2017, the carrier started three new routes to Rio de Janeiro, Florianopolis and Punta Del Este,
- Sky Airline co-operates with Avianca via a codeshare agreement on services to Colombia and Peru.
- The airline currently operates a fleet of 15 aircraft, which includes Airbus 319 and Airbus 320.
Sky Economy Cabin
- Full Description
- Sky Airline fleet: It consists of Airbus 319 and 320, configured in a single economy class cabin.
- Seat pitch 32" and seat width is 17".
- Customers can opt to buy-on-board food via the airline website.
- Seat allocation: Customers can opt to allocate their seat in advance, cost start from £5
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 26 Sept
NEW HOLIDAYS - DOWNLOAD ITINERARIES - It is time to plan your next trip. Check the itineraries and download from the website or request our brochures.
SCHEDULE a telephone or video call at a time of your convenience and our consultant will contact you.
BROCHURE - New Latin America brochure is out now to inspire you. View and request a copy in Brochures
FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH COVID-19 COVER IS INCLUDED for all clients travelling in 2020 to June 2021
Email: email@example.com to arrange your bespoke tour itinerary with flexible booking terms.
Many thanks, Veloso Tours Team