SELF DRIVE through Yucatan's isolated sites
Explore the Aztec remnants of the past, stepping back in time at Calakmul for the pyramids of mighty civilisations, small villages, the walled city of Campeche and colonial Merida.
- Our in-depth self-drive discovery through the heart of the Yucatan
- A comprehensive tour of Mayan ruins, visiting nine distinct archaeological sites
- Combine with exploration of colonial era cities and quiet provincial villages
- Stay close by to avoid the biggest crowds at Chichen Itza and Uxmal
- Visit the cliff-top ruins Tulum, overlooking an idyllic golden beach
- Receive local support and maps with a suggested route and places of interest