Highlights of Chile from Northern Deserts, Lake District and Patagonia Glaciers
A thin ribbon of land stretching between the Andes and the Pacific. We visit the Atacama desert, the green lakes and mighty volcanoes of the Lake District and the glaciers of Torres del Paine.
- Journey through Chile's magnificent and varied landscapes
- Admire the views of Santiago, backed by the powerful Andes mountain range
- Optional excursion to colourful port city of Valparaiso
- Enjoy the pristine lakes, conical volcanoes and staggering falls of the Lake District
- Hike past towering snow-capped peaks and glistening glaciers in Torres del Paine
- Explore the cinematic lunar rock formations of the Atacama Desert