Copa Airlines is the flag airline of Panama.
- Copa Airlines was founded in 1944 and is an important airline because it connects both North, Central and South America. The carrier is headquartered in Panama City, where it operates from its hub at Tocumen International Airport.
- The airline operates to 76 destinations in 30 countries in South, Central and North America, as well as the Caribbean. The airline's fleet of 99 aircraft consists of Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and 12 Embraer 190 planes. Copa is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Copa Airlines has been named “top on-time airline in Latin America” on various occasions by FlightStats.
Copa Economy CabinMore info
- Seat pitch 31" and seat width 18".
- 9 inches wide Individual entertainment touch-screens, with flight status information and a variety of films, TV shows, music and children’s programming.
- Meal services that can include a combination of breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, based on local departure and arrival schedules and the flight's duration.
- You can allocate your seat in advance. Simply log into “Manage my Booking” to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Copa Business Cabin - Boeing Sky InteriorMore info
- Privacy and maximum comfort with 10 (Embraer 190), 12 (Boeing 737-700) and 16 (Boeing 737-800) leather seats.
- Seat pitch 38" and seat width 21".
- 9" wide Individual entertainment touch-screens, with flight status information and a variety of films, TV shows, music and children’s programming.
- Special check-in lines at airport counters, boarding gates and priority baggage handling.
- Meal service includes the wines and liquors as well as well as various gastronomical selections.
- Access to all Copa Club lounges, United Clubs and VIP lounges worldwide.
- Medium haul flights offer a courtesy kit containing toiletry items, hot towels and bottled water.
- Seat allocation: You can assign your seat in advance. Log into Manage my Booking to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 20 JAN
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VACCINATION PROGRESSING - Gathering pace; everyone hopes it is the end of this pandemic.
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices, before 2022, when there may be a boom in travel and late availability constraints. Whichever departure date you choose, now is the time to plan your next trip. Check our tour itineraries, download from our website, request our brochures or contact our travel agents.
BROCHURE - New Latin America brochure is out now to inspire you. View and request a copy in Brochures.