Copa Airlines is the flag airline of Panama.
- Copa Airlines was founded in 1944 and is an important airline because it connects both North, Central and South America. The carrier is headquartered in Panama City, where it operates from its hub at Tocumen International Airport.
- The airline operates to 76 destinations in 30 countries in South, Central and North America, as well as the Caribbean. The airline's fleet of 99 aircraft consists of Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and 12 Embraer 190 planes. Copa is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Copa Airlines has been named “top on-time airline in Latin America” on various occasions by FlightStats.
Copa Economy CabinMore info
- Seat pitch 31" and seat width 18".
- 9 inches wide Individual entertainment touch-screens, with flight status information and a variety of films, TV shows, music and children’s programming.
- Meal services that can include a combination of breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, based on local departure and arrival schedules and the flight's duration.
- You can allocate your seat in advance. Simply log into “Manage my Booking” to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Copa Business Cabin - Boeing Sky InteriorMore info
- Privacy and maximum comfort with 10 (Embraer 190), 12 (Boeing 737-700) and 16 (Boeing 737-800) leather seats.
- Seat pitch 38" and seat width 21".
- 9" wide Individual entertainment touch-screens, with flight status information and a variety of films, TV shows, music and children’s programming.
- Special check-in lines at airport counters, boarding gates and priority baggage handling.
- Meal service includes the wines and liquors as well as well as various gastronomical selections.
- Access to all Copa Club lounges, United Clubs and VIP lounges worldwide.
- Medium haul flights offer a courtesy kit containing toiletry items, hot towels and bottled water.
- Seat allocation: You can assign your seat in advance. Log into Manage my Booking to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 24 JULY
WEBINARS with Experts, Our Service above has sign-up and recording of previous webinars. Next: Mexico 29 July at 16.30; Brazil 12 Aug at 16.30; India 2 Sept at 11.00; To Register Email email@example.com
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VELOSO TOURS ATOL5153 LICENCE PROMPTLY RENEWED by the CAA on 19 July
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices. Now is the time to plan your next trip in 2021/22/23.