Iberia is a Spanish airline with headquarters in Madrid.
- Since its merger with British Airways, Iberia continues to run under its own brand. Both Iberia and British Airways are founding members of the One World alliance, this allows travellers to gain air miles with over 15 member airlines.
- Iberia operates from London Heathrow (plus Manchester, Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Cork and Dublin (subject to seasonality) via Madrid to Mexico City, San José, Guatemala City, Managua, Panama City, Havana, and Santo Domingo in Central America.
- In South America Iberia operates to Lima, Quito, Caracas, Bogotá, Cali, Asunción, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Montevideo and Rio de Janeiro.
- At the beginning of 2016, Iberia announced the launch of its new cabin, the Premium Economy product, which was rolled out across their long-haul fleet. Iberia's A330-300, A340-600, and the A350 plane feature the new cabin.
- Veloso Tours has access to Iberia tour operator rates. This allows us to offer our clients flight inclusive bespoke packages for the whole of their network in Latin America and now combined with the British Airways network.
Iberia Economy CabinMore info
• Short haul fleet featuring economy class seat are Airbus A319, A320, and A321, with seat measurements: Pitch: 28-30 Inches- Width: 17 inches
• Long haul fleet featuring economy class seat are Airbus A340-600 and A340-300, A330 with seat measurements: Pitch: 31 Inches- Width: 18 inches – Back recline 5.9 inches
Option to buy drinks and snacks onboard for short haul flights. Click here to see the menu
• For flights of over four and a half hours, you will be offered complimentary breakfast, lunch y/o dinner according to the time of the journey
• A 9" personal touchscreen with access to in-flight entertainment with a selection or over 45 films in various languages and over 75 TV series or documentaries.
• Universal power adaptor (EU, US, UK).
• Baggage Allowance: 1 Piece of 23 kilos
• You can allocate your seat in advance, the cost starts from £13. Click here to allocate your seat: Alternatively, you can allocate your seat free of charge 24 hr before your flight
• Baggage allowance: 1 piece of maximum 23 kilos. Exceptions: to/from Brazil (2 pieces of luggage, 32 kg each).
• Learn more about Iberia Economy
Iberia Business CabinMore info
- Short haul fleet featuring business class seat are Airbus A319, A320, and A321, with seat measurements: Pitch: Between 31" and seat width 17" Back recline 6"
- Long haul fleet featuring business class seats are Airbus A330, A340-600, and A340-300, with seat measurements pitch of 78" and seat width of 26". Also, a reclining seat that also turns into a bed.*
- *The A340-300 features angle-flat seats with 170 degrees recline while the A340-600 and A330 feature flatbed seats with 180 degrees recline.
- Rigid outer shell to offer you more privacy
- All meals are gourmet style and included in the service, breakfast, lunch, an aperitif, afternoon tea, and dinner.
- A 14” to 15" personal touchscreen with access to in-flight entertainment with individual remote control. Selection or over 45 films in various languages and over 75 TV series or documentaries, 400 music options and interactive games
- Universal power adaptor (EU, US, UK), Apple connector, USB Station, Wi-FI
- Dedicated check-in desk at most airport and access to airport lounges, including the new arrival lounge in Madrid Terminal 4.
- Seat allocation is always free of charge and at any time from the moment you book your flight. Ask any of our Veloso Tours consultants your preference or book directly here
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 24 JULY
WEBINARS with Experts, Our Service above has sign-up and recording of previous webinars. Next: Mexico 29 July at 16.30; Brazil 12 Aug at 16.30; India 2 Sept at 11.00; To Register Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VELOSO TOURS ATOL5153 LICENCE PROMPTLY RENEWED by the CAA on 19 July
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices. Now is the time to plan your next trip in 2021/22/23.