Sansa Airlines domestic air carrier based in San Jose, Costa Rica, It was founded in 1978.
- Sansa Airlines is a domestic air carrier, based in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Founded in 1978, Sansa Airlines operates flights to 12 destinations in Costa Rica. Its hub of operations is located steps from the Juan Santamaria International Terminal.
- From San José there are flights to the following destinations: Puerto Jimenez, Golfitos, Palmar Sur, Bahia Drake, Manuel Antonio / Quepos, Tambor, Tamarindo, Liberia, La Fortuna / Arenal, Limon, Costa Esmeralda, San Isidro / Pereze Zeledon, Nosara and Tortuguero. During high season schedules may vary.
Fleet & Baggage
Sansa Airlines counts with a fleet of Cessna Grand Caravans, with an average age of 3 years, and are configured with an efficient air conditioning system and leather seats.
- One piece with a maximum weight of 40 lbs. / 18 kgs and up to 45 linear inches / 114 cm.
- Passengers are permitted one hand baggage piece with a maximum weight of 10 lbs/4.5 Kg and up to 20 linear inches.
- Anything exceeding the free baggage allowance is considered as excess baggage and can only be transported by paying an additional fee for it (US$1 per extra pound).
- Overweight and additional baggage is transported subject to available space on the plane.
- Sports equipment can be checked as part of free baggage allowance or as an extra piece. However, oversize or overweight charges may apply, as well as subject to space availability.
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 4 December 2022
EXPEDITION CRUISES in the Galapagos, Amazon, Patagonia Fjords & Cape Horn, Antarctica, Indonesia
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID cover