Sansa Airlines domestic air carrier based in San Jose, Costa Rica, It was founded in 1978.
- Sansa Airlines is a domestic air carrier, based in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Founded in 1978, Sansa Airlines operates flights to 12 destinations in Costa Rica. Its hub of operations is located steps from the Juan Santamaria International Terminal.
- From San José there are flights to the following destinations: Puerto Jimenez, Golfitos, Palmar Sur, Bahia Drake, Manuel Antonio / Quepos, Tambor, Tamarindo, Liberia, La Fortuna / Arenal, Limon, Costa Esmeralda, San Isidro / Pereze Zeledon, Nosara and Tortuguero. During high season schedules may vary.
Fleet & Baggage
Sansa Airlines counts with a fleet of Cessna Grand Caravans, with an average age of 3 years, and are configured with an efficient air conditioning system and leather seats.
- One piece with a maximum weight of 40 lbs. / 18 kgs and up to 45 linear inches / 114 cm.
- Passengers are permitted one hand baggage piece with a maximum weight of 10 lbs/4.5 Kg and up to 20 linear inches.
- Anything exceeding the free baggage allowance is considered as excess baggage and can only be transported by paying an additional fee for it (US$1 per extra pound).
- Overweight and additional baggage is transported subject to available space on the plane.
- Sports equipment can be checked as part of free baggage allowance or as an extra piece. However, oversize or overweight charges may apply, as well as subject to space availability.