TAP Portugal is the flag airline of Portugal.
- Founded in 1945, the airline's headquarters are located at its main hub in Lisbon, with a secondary hub at Porto Airport. TAP Portugal is a member of Star Alliance and operates flights to over 75 destinations in 29 countries. TAP Portugal operates the most flights from Europe to Brazil.
- The carrier has a mixed fleet of 80 aircraft, which includes the Airbus 320 family, Airbus 330, Airbus 340, Embraer 190 and ATR 72.
- As from June 2017, TAP increased their frequency of its flights from Manchester to Lisbon, offering additional connections to its long-haul network:
Belém, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Fortaleza, Natal, Porto Alegre, Salvador, São Paulo, Recife & Rio de Janeiro, Boston, Caracas, Miami, New York JFK & Newark
- Veloso Tours has access to TAP Portugal special tour operator fares. This allows us to offer our clients flight inclusive bespoke packages for the whole of their network in Latin America.
- TAP Portugal aircraft are configured with both Economy class and Business cabins:
TAP Portugal Economy CabinMore info
- Fleet operating short haul economy includes the Airbus 320 family and Embraer.
- Fleet operating medium and long-haul economy include the Airbus 330-200 and Airbus 340.
- Seat pitch 32" and seat width 18".
- For the Long-Haul Fleet, each seat has a personal TV featuring a variety of TV programs and movies.
- OnAir WiFi internet system is currently available on the routes between Europe and South America, on board the A330 fleet, cost starts from £4.
- For flights over four hours, hot and cold meals and snack complimentary.
- Seat allocation: You can assign your seat in advance, the cost starts from £25. Log into "Manage My Booking"
TAP Portugal Business CabinMore info
- Fleet operating short haul includes the Airbus 320 family and Embraer.
- Fleet operating medium and long haul include the Airbus 330-200 and Airbus 340. Lie-flat seat with a 60" seat pitch and 20" seat width.
- Hot and cold meals, wine, beverages and snacks complimentary.
- Inflight entertainment with over 100 films, 50 hours of series and documentaries, and daily news in Portuguese, English and French.
- Priority check-in.
- 110V outlets are available at all Executive Class seats.
- New amenity kits, decorated with works of art by renowned artists.
- Seat allocation: You can assign your seat in advance, free of charge at the time of purchase.Log in to "Manage My Booking" to book your seat, or ask our expert consultants to assist you.
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 16 APR
WEBINARS with Experts - India 29 April at 16.00. Please email email@example.com to register (Zoom)
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices. Now is the time to plan your next trip in 2021/22/23.