The historic towns of Mexico City are hidden gems called Pueblos Magicos ( Magical Towns) with cobbled streets, colonial houses painted in bright colours and beautiful churches.
- In-depth exploration of Mexico's best colonial era towns and cities
- Discover cosmopolitan Mexico City and its large parks, perfect for strolling and cycling
- Enjoy a guided tour of the huge pre-Aztec pyramids at Teotihuacan
- Explore the magnificent colonial city of San Miguel de Allende
- Visit the house of Ignacio Allende, leader of the Independence movement
- Take a day trip to colonial cities of Guanajuato and Dolores Hidalgo
- Stay longer to explore the historic hillside towns around Mexico City or chose to extend your trip, visiting Puebla and Oaxaca