Mayan Pyramids, Caribbean Beach resort and colonial history of the Yucatan.
Explore the austere and palatial pyramids of ancient Mayan civilisations, discover colonial cities, isolated Haciendas and unwind on beaches lapped by the turquoise clear ocean.
- Combine Mayan pyramids, colonial cities and a luxury beach resort
- Discover provincial Yucatan life at Valladolid
- Explore Merida & Campeche, the peninsula's finest Spanish cities
- Visit Izamal's 16th century monastery and take a dip in a natural cenote
- Admire the Puuc style ruins at Uxmal and Kabah's incredible Palace of the Masks
- Avoid the biggest crowds with a morning tour of the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza
- Relax, swim and snorkel at Playa del Carmen and its beautiful beaches