Called the "Switzerland" of South America for its calm, banking industry and sophistication
Cross the River Plate leading to Colonia with ancient cobbled streets, picturesque vineyards, the modern and artistic cities, the trendy beach resort of Punta del Este and wild Atlantic Beaches.
- Enjoy the perfect introduction to charming Uruguay
- Combine the vibrant capital with the rural countryside, pristine vineyards, colonial architecture and a trendy beach resort
- Take a ferry across the River Plate to the cobbled streets of Colonia
- Embark on a full day trip to the picturesque vineyards of Carmelo
- Experience local life on an in-depth tour of the capital Montevideo
- Soak up some sun at the relaxed beaches of Punta del Este