Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz.
- Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz. The carrier was founded in 1998.
- The airline operates scheduled and chartered domestic flights as well as to neighbouring Peru, Chile, Brasil, Uruguay and Paraguay.
Bombardier CRJMore info
Amaszonas operates a fleet of 9 Bombardier CRJ-200 with a capacity for 50 passengers.
This aircraft has a widebody, with 13 rows of four seats through a silent and comfortable cabin.
- Leather seats, set up two by two, every seat is a window or in the aisle.
- A separation between the CRJ-200 seats is 31 inches, providing ample space for the legs of the passenger.
- The cabin of the CRJ-200 is more than eight meters.
- The CRJ-200's features 100 percent fresh air without air that re-circulate back into the cabin.
Amaszonas operates a variety of destinations within Bolivia. It also operates in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Brasil and Uruguay
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
READY - 4 December 2022
EXPEDITION CRUISES in the Galapagos, Amazon, Patagonia Fjords & Cape Horn, Antarctica, Indonesia
TRAVEL INSURANCE with extensive COVID cover