Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz.
- Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz. The carrier was founded in 1998.
- The airline operates scheduled and chartered domestic flights as well as to neighbouring Peru, Chile, Brasil, Uruguay and Paraguay.
Bombardier CRJMore info
Amaszonas operates a fleet of 9 Bombardier CRJ-200 with a capacity for 50 passengers.
This aircraft has a widebody, with 13 rows of four seats through a silent and comfortable cabin.
- Leather seats, set up two by two, every seat is a window or in the aisle.
- A separation between the CRJ-200 seats is 31 inches, providing ample space for the legs of the passenger.
- The cabin of the CRJ-200 is more than eight meters.
- The CRJ-200's features 100 percent fresh air without air that re-circulate back into the cabin.
Amaszonas operates a variety of destinations within Bolivia. It also operates in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Brasil and Uruguay
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 20 JAN
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - COUNTRIES OPEN
VACCINATION PROGRESSING - Gathering pace; everyone hopes it is the end of this pandemic.
NEW HOLIDAYS - BOOK NOW - 2021 offers a window of opportunity for travel at promotional prices, before 2022, when there may be a boom in travel and late availability constraints. Whichever departure date you choose, now is the time to plan your next trip. Check our tour itineraries, download from our website, request our brochures or contact our travel agents.
BROCHURE - New Latin America brochure is out now to inspire you. View and request a copy in Brochures.