Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz.
- Amaszonas is a Bolivian regional carrier with headquarter in the capital La Paz. The carrier was founded in 1998.
- The airline operates scheduled and chartered domestic flights as well as to neighbouring Peru, Chile, Brasil, Uruguay and Paraguay.
Bombardier CRJMore info
Amaszonas operates a fleet of 9 Bombardier CRJ-200 with a capacity for 50 passengers.
This aircraft has a widebody, with 13 rows of four seats through a silent and comfortable cabin.
- Leather seats, set up two by two, every seat is a window or in the aisle.
- A separation between the CRJ-200 seats is 31 inches, providing ample space for the legs of the passenger.
- The cabin of the CRJ-200 is more than eight meters.
- The CRJ-200's features 100 percent fresh air without air that re-circulate back into the cabin.
Amaszonas operates a variety of destinations within Bolivia. It also operates in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Brasil and Uruguay
Stay in touch
Infuse your travels, with inspiration from our monthly newsletter.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - 16 OCT
WEBINARS with Experts Live Reports on location. Click on Our Service above to sign-up and for recording of previous webinars. Next: China 21 Oct at 9am Ecuador & Galapagos 17 Nov at 14.00 Please register by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT TRAVEL STATUS - SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA, INDIA OPEN FOR TRAVEL. Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama should also be open soon.
NEW HOLIDAYS - WE ARE READY