The Beluga is a fully air-conditioned, spacious and comfortable first class motor yacht accommodating up to 16 guests in 8 well-appointed cabins.
Public areas include a delightful sun deck providing space to relax and enjoy al fresco dining. On the Upper deck, the contemporary lounge and dining room with wood finishings is a super sociable area. Here, presentations and lectures are made using flat screen TV and DVD systems.
The well-appointed air-conditioned cabins have cosy duvets, private bathrooms, storage space and either port hole, picture window or on the upper deck wide panoramic windows.
With snorkelling equipment including wetsuits included in the price, the Beluga offers good value considering the quality of the ship and its' itineraries. With a relatively fast cruising speed, you are assured more time ashore exploring the wildlife and natural wonders of the Galapagos.
Great for families
The Beluga has a triple cabin, ideal for families. Discounts are available for children under 10 years of age.
- Transfers to/from the ship from Baltra Airport
- All meals during the cruise
- All shore excursions as described in the itineraries
- Transfers from Galapagos airports to/from the ship
- Unlimited purified water during the cruise
- FREE use of snorkelling equipment including wetsuits
- Use of kayaks
- Category - superior First Class
- Length - 110 feet
- Beam - 23 feet
- Cruise speed - 12 knots cruising
- Type - motor vessel, steel hull
- Mechanical Equipment - twin Scania Diesel Electronic 450 HP each, 3 Perkins generators for 110v and 220v, 2 reverse osmosis water makers, auto pilot system, sewage treatment plant
- Safety Equipment - VHF and DSC & HF DSC radios. DPIRB, SART, satellite tracking device, 2 GPS's, 2 radars, depth sounder, flares, basic first aid kits, 2 tenders with outboards, fin keels for extra stability, flotation rings, life rafts with surplus capacity for all passengers and crew.
- Crew - 9 in total: captain, cook, 2 engineers, barman and 4 sailors - plus a multilingual naturalist guide.
Special offer departures 2020 - save £1200 per couple
We are pleased to advise the following departure dates where you can save up to £1200 per couple: 2020 11 March, 8 April, 13 May, 27 May, 3 June, 17 July, 15 July, 7 October, 25 November and 2 December.
Please call for details.