Having the right host makes all the differnce when exploring a place.
Cruise the icy waters of Lago Argentino, admiring towering glaciers and snow-capped peaks.
The Santa Cruz is a luxury Motor Vessel, providing an alternative way to explore the icy waters and tumbling glaciers of Southern Patagonia. Designed to offer a "unique glacier cruising experience", the Santa Cruiz transports passengers between the region's biggest and most spectacular glaciers, disembarking for short walks and with spacious lounges and decks from which to soak up the magnificent Andean scenery.
- Capacity: 40 passengers
- Cruise speed: 19 knots
- 20 en-suite cabins with outside view distributed in two levels
- Ample deck space above the main lounge as well as the stern and bow deck
- Restaurant, library, lounge and bar
- Full board service including alcoholic beverages with meals
- Hot beverages and soft drinks while sailing
- All activities with bilingual guides (Spanish-English)
Spirit of the Glaciers 2 nights
- 5:30 pm: Boarding at the company’s private dock “La Soledad” in Bahía Tranquila (Paraje Punta Bandera)
- 6:30 pm Set sail to Bahia Alemana
- Dinner and overnight at Puesto de las Vacas
- Landing at Puesto de las Vacas for a walk
- Sailing towards Spegazzini glacier
- Sailing towards Upsala glacier
- Dinner and overnight at Bahía Toro – Seno Mayo
- Hike in the Andean-Patagonian forest with views of Mayo and Negro glaciers
- Navigation through Canal de los Témpanos towards Perito Moreno glacier
- Landing and walking along the glacier’s northern footpaths in the National Park
- Sailing back to Paraje Punta Banderas
- Disembark at 4:00 PM