Cruise the icy waters of Lago Argentino, admiring towering glaciers and snow-capped peaks.
The Santa Cruz is a luxury Motor Vessel, providing an alternative way to explore the icy waters and tumbling glaciers of Southern Patagonia. Designed to offer a "unique glacier cruising experience", the Santa Cruiz transports passengers between the region's biggest and most spectacular glaciers, disembarking for short walks and with spacious lounges and decks from which to soak up the magnificent Andean scenery.
- Capacity: 40 passengers
- Cruise speed: 19 knots
- 20 en-suite cabins with outside view distributed in two levels
- Ample deck space above the main lounge as well as the stern and bow deck
- Restaurant, library, lounge and bar
- Full board service including alcoholic beverages with meals
- Hot beverages and soft drinks while sailing
- All activities with bilingual guides (Spanish-English)