Coastal desert and oasis, mysterious Nazca Lines & the culture of the High Andes.
Combine an Amazon adventure with visits to the Inca heartland in Peru and the island communities of Lake Titicaca and a flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines.
- Visit Peru and Bolivia and journey from Andean landscapes to the Amazon Rainforest
- Start on Peru's rocky coastline, admiring the bird and sea life of Paracas
- Soar over the ancient Nazca Lines and discover the 'White City' of Arequipa
- Explore the bustling streets of La Paz, visiting the bizarre Witches Market
- Enjoy the tranquil beauty of Lake Titicaca and find traditional life on its remote islands
- Tour the historic former Inca capital Cusco and the hilltop ruins of the Sacred Valley
- Take a scenic train ride to Machu Picchu, the lost Inca city buried in cloud forest
- Finish with an unforgettable Amazon River Cruise with local expert guides